Nates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: My Natashia

I dont feel like talking about it I have a bottle inside my body were I keep all of my thoughts

No, come on, what happened? Is it something to do with the text about the note? :(

Fine if you must know!!!

ok I have this thing I feel like I annoy every one I talk a lot I bug ppl alot, i just feel like I bug Natashia I mean I love her with all of my heart but what about how she feels about me?
Does she think im ugly?
(http://img325.imageshack.us/img325/8739/11lm1.jpg)
Does she think im fat?
Does she hate me?

I just freaking wish I knew how she felt about me god dang this has been going on for too long! I just wish I knew how she felt like If she hates me I feel hated...

Right, I get how you feel, I really do :(

You do what you thought of doing. I'm sure the note says all of how you feel and such and for her to meet you after reading it and everything.

You'll hopefully know how she feels soon. Heck, you'd be doing something I wish I'd of done at least once in my life.

Good luck with it, and please don't think negatively.

well I take it she dosen't like you back.

but dose she still want to kick it whit you man?

Ok Natashia I am sorry that I could never get the chance to tell you this stuff up front but we are both always so busy, so I just decided to type it all out, I really hope that after you read all of this you won't hate me but if you do I can understand. Theirs no easy way for me to say this so I guess I should just say it.

Ok Natashia you are my best friend and you have been since like 9th grade but (( please done hate me when I say this please don't))I love you with all of my heart. I think that you are the most beautiful, gorgeous, pretty, sexy, smart, funny, perfect, wonderful, kind hearted,caring, affectionate Girl that I have ever met or seen. I think that you are simply the most amazing Girl I have ever met, you really are every thing and more I like being with you I hate being without you.

I like you much, I would even die for you I would do any thing for you, A girl like you Natashia isn't one and a million, you are just one, I like when we hang out or talk in school, you are just so funny and you are so fun to be around its like every day I have to see you and talk to you or I get sad and go completely crazy! It's like when ever I see you in the hallway I run up to you and start talking and joking around with you, you make my day.

You are always on my mind I don't know if I ever stop thinking about you, id like to be with you forever. Every day I wake up and say yeah I get to talk to you and see you today, I like when we always joke around and hang out I have so much fun when we do

I like when we talk about every thing and we bring back old memories. like if I ever need you, you are pretty much there, like if I need to talk or ask something you are always there, and I just don't think that any other girl on this planet can compare to how wonderful you truly are, I wouldn't want any other girl id stick with you always and forever, You and I are and will be best friends.

Aww that is really sweet :)

I wouldn't though be negative over all of it, for instance about the hating part. Just go along with your feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom