We were robbed!

There are clever ways to rob, its called tactics, don't go into a Bank shooting up the place and expect to be let out... Go in nice and quitely and tell the cahsier you have a gun and to keep her hands in plain view and have her take all the money out of the cash register and wrap it up as if it was a normal large withdrawal. If she refuses, get meanier if shes dead set against it thank her for your time and walk out. No need to get arrested for attempted robbery. Thats how the great bank robers do it, or simply blow up the entire bank and run out with the crowd after you've installed a virus on the computer to randomly take out so much money ouf of a certain ammount of accounts. No one gets out alive or at least free if they rob a bank the normal way.

Anyways they were small time, prob needed some crack money.

Nik00117 said:
There are clever ways to rob, its called tactics, don't go into a Bank shooting up the place and expect to be let out... Go in nice and quitely and tell the cahsier you have a gun and to keep her hands in plain view and have her take all the money out of the cash register and wrap it up as if it was a normal large withdrawal. If she refuses, get meanier if shes dead set against it thank her for your time and walk out. No need to get arrested for attempted robbery. Thats how the great bank robers do it, or simply blow up the entire bank and run out with the crowd after you've installed a virus on the computer to randomly take out so much money ouf of a certain ammount of accounts. No one gets out alive or at least free if they rob a bank the normal way.

how do you know so much about robbing?

..thinks... j/k i don't think your a robber, or do I :p

Nik00117 said:

If I were a criminal, that'd be a great idea.
Luckily, I'm not and I don't wish to risk my chance at a future.

On the contrary, I'm going to be majoring in computer science as well as criminal justice in a year.. ;)

just to clarify......here's a tidbit of information for you that people often get confused on.....it sounds like your dominos workplace was burglarized, not robbed. burglary is when they break into a place and steal stuff. robbery is when they take property from a person by force or threats.

Interesting thebigdintx. I did not know that, crime is way out of control these days.

They risk spending $1,000s in fines over $160, pathetic. If they are going to rob they least they can do is do it CORRECTLY.

If your going rob, rob big time. I mean I once did a research paper on robbery, and ways in which to succend (got A on it :)) Frankly there are so many holes in the system its just that the avgerage joe is to stupid to plan it form start to finish and leave room for error, I mean its like dude, figner print=bad, inside job=great, virus=better, and more effiecent then a entire army of troops. Theres so many ways in which if you got the resources, the knownledge, and the common sense you can get away with huge ammounts of sum. Its so unterally simple when you look at it... as a person once said "The prefect is a crime in which no one knew was committed" If you can do that then their is no investiagtion there is no 100s of ploice chasing you down I-75. Chaos showed this very well, the movie CHaos is bad for any crimial mind to watch, they might get wise.

My mom used to work for doiminos, so did my dad. They never carried more then 20 bucks, and cash was deposted in a bank reguarally. Maybe doing the summer they'd have somthing like 5,000 but that'd be put into a very safe depost box, and tooken to the bank next morning. Frankly stealing your equipment would of been worth more those Pizza makers yall got I knew a guy he got one he paid 20,000 used, and it wasn't big either.

Yeah, I'm suprized they didn't steal computers or something.. (The pulse system.. aka touchscreen), which is easily worth 15,000 - 20,000 dollars.

Luckily, the money we earn every night (over 3000 ussually) is brought to the bank that night and dropped in a deposit box that requires a key. The 160 dollars in there was merely in there for the next morning (giving drivers change, customers change, and paying for miscellaneous things, if need be). So, in the end they only got away with 160.. which is basically nothing when you think of the risk they took.

Back
Top Bottom