Nates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: You wanted to see her, here she is

Brookfield said:
I got the pics, she's a pretty girl Baha, why can't you get them?, I have Windows XP Home & IE.

I'd have to agree with Brookfeild on this one, she's quite the cutie. :cool:

Re: My Natashia

natej315 said:
At least I can see her every day,talk to her everyday, call and text her every day hang out with her every day

Im just saying,
I aint trying to be mean :)

BTW can you see the pics?
Wow, you do all that in one day? Oh yeah, notice the "text" her...

:rolleyes: Blah. Text Messaging.

Re: You wanted to see her, here she is

Brookfield said:
I got the pics, she's a pretty girl Baha, why can't you get them?, I have Windows XP Home & IE.

Well, I know he mentioned a problem originally with it, and it was probally also because I was at school and it seems they blocked it.. :p

Also, I use Firefox for the person who asked if I use Opera.. ;)

natej315 said:
No one likes this thread any more :'(
75 posts, that's good in less than a week, have patience, give it another week & then, if there are no more posts, it's died, threads do this, people lose interest I'm afraid, no fault of yours! :)

Yeah Nate.. don't beat yourself up. :)

It happens to just about every thread because it goes to the second page as new threads come in. If you'd like to keep it up to date, perhaps continue to post pictures / information about her to spruce interest. :)

well I dont know if I should post more info on her or w/e becuz I talk about her a lot allready and I knwo you ppl hate hearing about it ~I wrote her a noteim going to give it to tomm~

I for one don't mind hearing about it. Frankly i'm a bit jealous i haven't found the right one yet. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom