10000 days

yeah, there do seem to be a few 'fillers' on there, but its still a good album :)
looking forward to seeing them, hopefully they will be playing a few of the songs from this album there...

mark thorpe said:
perhaps someone has? lol, their one of the biggest metal bands out there... lol
me thinks your not into metal bahawolf... lol
Hehe.. no, I don't listen to metal too much myself. :p
I've started listening to more of it recently (opening my mind to new music), but up until recently I never did. I've learned a lot about music since joining here. ;)

I agree with slayer on that one, Tool seems to carry that nasty habit with them, filling the album with songs that just seem to drag out until they die. I like Tool, good band, excellent talent to listen to and decipher while just sittin around, but nobodys perfect.

Bahawolf said:
Hehe.. no, I don't listen to metal too much myself. :p
I've started listening to more of it recently (opening my mind to new music), but up until recently I never did. I've learned a lot about music since joining here. ;)

i reccomend mudvayne, disturbed, static-x, killswitch engage, rob zombie, hehe and alot more too... i love metal now, its good at the end of a hard day, lol.

Jordan, you should!

the long songs is part of the reason why i like tool, like third eye... 13 mins or something liek that, very good song...

GreatHype said:
it came out weeks ago? Bestbuy said it was "new" in the ads today. So I bought it today. I heard one of their songs on the radio 2 days ago so I thought it must've come out recently...i guess not.

How the hell did you get the cd? They aren't suppose to release it until tommorow?

Edit: not directing this to you, just questioning how it came out weeks ago.

mark thorpe said:
i reccomend mudvayne, disturbed, static-x, killswitch engage, rob zombie, hehe and alot more too... i love metal now, its good at the end of a hard day, lol.

Jordan, you should!

the long songs is part of the reason why i like tool, like third eye... 13 mins or something liek that, very good song...

For long songs, Meshuggah - "I" is all I need to say. It's a 21 minute EP, one track, and even though I got charged the standard album price for it, it's 100% worth it. I would send it to you on MSN, however because I rip all my music in 320kbps, that one song is over 48mb. How godly is that? :D

xguynameddavex - Nice to see ya back dude, and yes, you pretty much nailed it on Tool.

For those of you who want to, or are getting into Metal, add me on MSN sometime and I'll see if I can sort you out with some good stuff in one way or another.

My friend has it so I listened to it on his MP3 player. He has the case and everything. He bought it off the music site he goes too. He has over 400 albums and he lets me rip them all onto my computers.

Back
Top Bottom