10000 days

GreatHype

Daemon Poster
How many of you liked this album. I liked it but I liked how old school tool was. They still are sort of, but its hard to be angry these days.

i had it a few weeks ago... lol

awsome album :D cant wait to see tool live at download festival... its gonna be great, apparently they rock live..

All I can say is it's good for a Tool album... And Bahawolf I found your comment extremely funny for some reason...

Bahawolf said:
The album seems to be from a band named 'Tool'. I haven't heard of them myself, but perhaps someone has.

perhaps someone has? lol, their one of the biggest metal bands out there... lol
me thinks your not into metal bahawolf... lol

it came out weeks ago? Bestbuy said it was "new" in the ads today. So I bought it today. I heard one of their songs on the radio 2 days ago so I thought it must've come out recently...i guess not.

GreatHype said:
it came out weeks ago? Bestbuy said it was "new" in the ads today. So I bought it today. I heard one of their songs on the radio 2 days ago so I thought it must've come out recently...i guess not.

It was leaked on the Internet throughout all the Torrent sites.

It's not a bad album, I will buy it, however a few tracks do seem to be more "fillers" on the album which is a shame.

As for who Tool are, anyone who knows anything about Metal knows who this band are.

Back
Top Bottom