For my personal webpage. dot com is better or dot info ? Please reply soon

coolguy1

Baseband Member
Which one is better for a website name for my personal use. dot info or dot com
I registered my name with dot com but now I feel that its not looking right and I shud have opted for dot info or dot name. What you guyz suggest?

Thanks.

its just my name....nothing particular.....content not decided....will put some links about my homepage.....pictures....blogs....so on

i prefer .coms myself, you tell someone a website "blahblah.com" theyll remember blahblah.com tell someone blahblah.info well, some people have never heard of .info, and its rarely used on successful sites, tell them blahblah.info later theyll be like "what was that site.. blahblah.com? yeah thats it *types it in* wait.. thats not it.. is it org? no.. net? no.. hmm.. wonder what happened" and go on with their day doing other things lol

i meant in general, say you want to show a friend something, etc

If ya dont want opinion dont ask, sheesh

Hey u got it wrong...I mean a website.....other than business purpose using dot com is alright? no problems with that? or do only business ppl need to use .com?

you can use it for other things that business purposes, yes. you dont need a business license or anything

but um...it IS an informational site so dot info works better. But frankly, it really doesnt make one hoot of a difference ot the visitors. You may notice but no one else will care.

Back
Top Bottom