We were robbed!

Bahawolf1

Fully Optimized
Well, I recieved a call from my manager earlier this afternoon alerting me that the store I work for, Dominos Pizza, was robbed last night. The thief(s) smashed our front door in, and went into the back supposedly where the till was with the money. They ripped the till draw right out and took the entire thing with them. They also managed to take about a $20 stereo as well from the back.

Although noone was in the store at the time, so no injuries occured (thank god), about $160 was stolen. When I arrived at the store, the detectives and police had already left, and the glass had already been fixed.

I just find it amazing that people would go through so much to steal a measly $160. They probally thought we'd have stored more, but luckily we only had that amount in there for the next day (opening shift).

We do believe it was an 'inside job' as they knew exactly where the money was kept, and we've narrowed it down to whom we believe it was (seems to be someone working on our roof). Although the police haven't done much, I just hope eventually this person sees justice.

Id have to agree. Baha, your ass is grass!

Nah, man im joking. But I wouldnt doubt the inside job part.

$160 and a front door. People these days are sure having no life robbing Dominos Pizza :p

Man thats just sad, some people will never get a job and earn there own money. Even though I'm sure that like nothing to you guys, Dominos is like a million dollor corperation, $160.00 heh they could care less. Yeah most likely is a inside job, but if it was an inside job why would they rob you the day you guys have like no cash? If I were working there, I would wait for like a super busy day and then tell my crew to come tear the place up..

That's bad. I bet that money just goes straight to drugs or something like that.

$160 dollars? Thats nothing! Dominos wont miss that much!

Back
Top Bottom