FireFox..Own IE

Dev0115 said:
I dont know, I think some of the people that have firefox right now will be to stuborn to even try it out. I know I dont even use IE at all any more. When I do its in school, even then it hurts my eye. Its just ugly and slow...ahah ive fallen in love with Firefox

I am going to start using firefox on more school PC's. However some of the more critical computers (Terminal servers and software testbeds) we are not allowed to run firefox on. The reason why made no sense, i should ask it again.

I dont like to run IE now. I used to be able to click soemthign and get spyware and it wasnt my problem. Now spyware on school computers IS my problem.

TRDCorolla said:
When the new IE7 comes out, it will give Firefox a lot of competition. It has the exact same features as Firefox and more. The tabbed window browsing is new for IE7.

That has been out for a while. I don't like it. The picture is wierd and the interface is bad.

Lol, I think you're the only one on here that uses Opera. I tried it once and never got use to it. Firefox is great for researching websites while IE6 is good for general web surfing. IE7 in my opinion does both. Vista will have IE7 fully integrated in there along with Media Player 11. 7 more months for the release, or 8.

Dev0115 said:
Well, for all the friefox users this is preety funny, old but funny. Its been out for a while so im sure many of you have seen it, but as for the ones who havent well here you go. I even saved it as a png and used it on object dock as my icon :D

firefoxie6of.jpg

Haha, saved - using it as my firefox logo :p

I'll always use firefox, im used to it now.

Yeah same here, when I open up that dirty old IE it just looks weird. At first I didnt want to change to Firefox but now I cant leave it. Ie is just to boring and ugly. Its like the one thing on my computer that never gets used!

I have IE 7 installed but it all seems to be really clunky, the interface just seems to be blocky, subsequently it has been resigned to the use once, don't touch again program list.

Dev0115 said:
Well, for all the friefox users this is preety funny, old but funny. Its been out for a while so im sure many of you have seen it, but as for the ones who havent well here you go. I even saved it as a png and used it on object dock as my icon :D

firefoxie6of.jpg
I saw that, its funny :D

ive tryed the new IE 7 beta 2 and it like it alittle bit more then firefox because the grahpics seem to look alot better with like fonts and so on but sercurity wise im not to sure if IE 7 is better then firefox

Back
Top Bottom