WTF, I almost got grounded for this (Warning: Nudity)

shoot, for the time itd take for that id go eat at a resturaunt and put my friends decapitated toe in my soup and get even more money lol

(I wonder how many people actually remember that from long back)

Paradox said:
shoot, for the time itd take for that id go eat at a resturaunt and put my friends decapitated toe in my soup and get even more money lol

(I wonder how many people actually remember that from long back)
ahahah Wendy's, ewww there's a finger in my chile!

Well, Whenever I block ads with firefox it blocks some of the other things on cf aswell, I dont get it

Ouch, sucks for you. I think ZoneAlarm or SpySweeper blocked all the advertisements from here, so the banner on the top doesn't even show for me. :D

my mom wouldnt ground me. She threatened to send me to my room, I said to her "Its chuckie cheese up there mom, I got video games where you wouldnt believe". I've never been grounded.

I haven't been grounded in a long time. My parents usually threaten to take something away and end up resorting to lectures. :p

I just post to say that I've never had an ad of those on this page. What I always get is one from screensavers.com, or the usual "You have one message waiting on your inbox".

You just had bad luck Paradox... :p.

I dont get grounded either, parent dont really do it. Never have I been grounded. Its just weird, one of my friends on the other hand instead of calling it grounded calls it..For example..."hey you wannt to go out to the movies" ..."nah im on house arrest"

Back
Top Bottom