Adding some upgrades to my Car

NeXuS1

Fully Optimized
Well im saving up some cash wanna spend it on my car 99 Civic EX 4 door :D the first thing im thicking would be adding some rims but then again ill have to upgrade the tires, im thinking of getting black rims for it what you guys think???
Then maybe a new exhaust witha silencer dont want it to look like a ricer, im thinking adding OEM spoiler to.

Civicnegro.jpg

OMG, if you want exhaust, get Flowmaster 40 or 50 series. They have a very, very deep sound. Well, you'll have to get a cat-back installed which will include a new resonator (ask for glass pack-better performance and sound) and 2.25" piping from the catalytic convertor on back. Slap a Flowmaster on there and you'll have one heck of a cat-back system. DC Headers would be nice if you add that on too, but don't know if you will pass SMOG (I think you should). Magnaflow exhaust woud be good too. They have hi-flow catalytic convertors that are ODBII compliant for SMOG levls. Don't add a spoiler to it. It has a cleaner look if you don't. If you have stock steel rims, replace them with 17" aluminum rims and new wheels. You may not need to drop it depending on how it looks with the bigger wheels. Add a DC Sports CAI if you wish. That sucker will give your car a vaccuum sound you won't believe!!! You'll be driving around with the "shhhhhhhhh" sound all over the place. Sounds so good.

Yeap you making me anxios haha lol i dont need smog test in Mexico but thinking it need to get California Plates man cause im going to college there, wanna point me out to few exhausts, as for rims how do you think some black rims will look on it im thinking it will look Sweet i would like to add this
Black Rims
exhaust
Stock OEM spoiler about 72 dlls on ebay
HONDA-Civic96-HC279.jpg

Maybe change the headlighs with some dual poyector Xeon ones those look kick ass
like these ones
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/99-0...ewItemQQcategoryZ33710QQitemZ8059612289QQrdZ1

YESSS!!! HID Projectors would make your car look sooooo good and sexy. Do that. If you really want the stock spoiler, it would be ok. It's those 2 feet high aluminum wings that makes it ricey. I LOVE the spoiler on the Scion tC's. OMG, I would to put that on my Corolla, but it's too cheesy that way. Mine is stock and looks just like the one in that picture.

Yes, if your car is black, black rims would be nice. You know what else would be good is to change the taillights to a gun smoke or midnight grey colored taillights. Make it black or red it all out. Don't get chrome taillights like I have. My car is white so chrome looks good on it, but not good on black.

Have you ever thought about changing the front grill so a sporty one? That would make it look good too.

The only ones I really recommend for exhaust are Flowmaster and Magnaflow. The other ones are too much and sounds too riced up. Those two I mentioned have a deep sound making the car sound more aggressive. Go to a custom muffler shop to have them install it. Tell them you want a custom 2.25" cat-back system with a high perfomance FLowmaster on it. THey'll know what to do. Black rims would be good. Get 17" on them. Get your taillights blacked out, HID Projector lamps on the front, and you're all set. It will look like the car on Knight Rider (KITT), remember that show? All black theme. So good.

Oh, white rims would also look good with a black car.

How much does it cost to get your tailights smoked or do i have to buy some new ones??? ill post some rims that i like when i get back man hope u reply im going to San Diego with an aunt and some shopping later :D

You can buy them already dark. They have 3 different choices: All red, clear chrome, or gunsmoke color. There are dark tinted taillights but I think they're illegal because you can't see the reflectors on them. I want to get HID's on my car but they are expensive. You need a special ballist too because the high discharge of those Xenon bulbs are too much for the stock components to handle. That's a bit of work to install.

make a sleeper civic that would be cool you can paint ur taillights by urself i have a tutorial on a forums but you have to use the oven. basically u just cook the light it expands take the cover off them spray paint bake them again put it back on and ur fine. i like apex'i exhaust very throaty. get a small turbo t28-16g that sounds good some new injectors intercooler pipes a nice hks blow off vavle and VROOM phsssss hehe :p i love that sound on a turbo car.

Back
Top Bottom