I need your inputs

Well I grew up watching my dad who used to own a resturaunt, and the first foods I started out with was breakfast. And Well, I dont know about traditional omelettes, But I always started my egg out as though I were going to scramble it on medium heat, put it in a small egg pan, then just flip it after I saw the edges becoming solid (which meant bottom was done) then flip, check it a little less than how long it took to finish the bottom. Put my stuff, onions, cheddar cheese, ham, sausage on half of the omelette, let the cheese melt for maybe 1 and a half minutes, put half of the omelette on the plate, then fold it with the pan

So My omelettes were never round lol Mine had the stuff inside like the egg was a tortilla of sorts

It all tastes the same though really, only thing thats different is the presentation

(Which more times than not, is key) lol Id say it looks good. Might want to decorate the top with some sprinkled cheese then let it melt

It looks all right. I would eat it, then again, I'll eat anything. You have key ingredients in there already. Perhaps use some garlic salt and black pepper for added taste. My omelette looks a little different than yours. Did you take out some yoke? The color looks lighter than normal. Serve with toast or rice. Mmmm, that would be so good.

No, the yolk is all there. But, the reason it looks like that is because of the sun. I also added the black pepper in there too.

Have you tried using tuna fish in there? I like the combination. It's also an acquired taste. Either you like or you don't. Try using some muchrooms or olives to go with the bell peppers and ham. That's good too. I like using shredded carrots in my omelette too. Many ways to prepare it.

I'll throw pretty much anything into my eggs. OHHHHH, try this!!!!! Cut up some green onions and fry it together with the eggs!!!!!! I forgot to tell you that earlier. THat's they key ingredient to making it real good. Mmmmm....

I think you need to add some vegetables for more flavor. Maybe green pepper and onion? My personal favorite is a omelettewith ham, onion, and green pepper. I cant remember the exact name of it, I think its a western omelette.

Back
Top Bottom