WTF, I almost got grounded for this (Warning: Nudity)

Well luckily enough I didnt get in trouble, Im going on 17 myself but im seen as the "good one" lol go figure *cough* anywho, that kind of stuff is just seen as abominable in my house, so i had to explain it was an error

what i really made the thread to point it out for is because of all the kids we have on here, i mean i seem to recal we have a 9 year old that frequants these boards

Dev0115 said:
Huh ur funny....

It wasnt a matter of being funny or not, it was a matter of the large ammounts of uncharted zagabonds that continue to haunt the northern part of mongolia. Only 3 men have lived to see such a site...and a site it is. Zagabonds, or (Xagabonds as pronounced by mongolians) are part of the ongoing confrontation between the Gar-gars and Chlexico's.

Thats what I was trying to say.

I do agree it's inapproperiate for us to have those ad's up here.

Infact due to the under 18 crowd here, someone is legally responsible for that not showing up, since we did not make people agree they were 18 when they signed up.

Whooops didnt saw that, well im same age if my parents would have saw they wouldnt freaked out or grounded me i would just a say its a stupid ad or spyware

Maybe you all should get a lawsuit going since you feel so passionate.

"Your honor...I saw a tit and it was the most horrific, indecent thing I have ever seen. I...I wake up screaming in the night because of it..........so how much do I get?"

Back
Top Bottom