WTF, I almost got grounded for this (Warning: Nudity)

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
Alright, I am very pissed about this. I didn't think this would be on CF, and when my parents saw it they almost grounded me! This should not be on computerforums! (And since it is on cf already I have no problem showing the screenshot)

Warning: Nudity

Please David, Do something about this.

(Again, If I get banned for showing this its sad, but Something needs to be done.)

Another Warning, Do not view if you dont want to see it:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/error_lord/oh_my.png

Dude, thats not cool. David please do something about this. I feel for you paradox my parents mightve not grounded me but just more reasons for them to nag me about why Im online for so much. Just more reasons for them to say the internet is bad

Usually ads are not manually picked, but yet supplied by companies who submit to an advertisement company.

I'm sure the account he has with that company can be setup in some way to prevent these ads though.

Yeah but its no cool when your parents are hovering around, or someone young is in the room!

Huh ur funny, Ok put it this way my 9 year old cousin is hobering over my shoulder and bam that adds there. When he goes home you sure he wont mention it, ohh Dev was looking at a site and there were naked ladys on it! Exactly..the point is David doesnt want explicit content to be talked about on the forum, so it shouldnt be up there either. Ohh well a quikc refresh will bring a new add up..

If your at school, I'm suprized the filter doesn't block image hosting sites anyhow, as most filters are beginning to, as I've seen.

If your parents are hovering over you watching, I could certainly see a problem for you, and it may not be pleasant for most parents.

In my case, considering that I'm 17 going onto 18 soon, my mother no longer monitors my internet activity (that and I paid for my computer and the internet bill :p). So, in any case, it doesn't matter to me, but for younger members (which is a large part of these forums), it would in fact prove to be a problem.

Anyhow, as said before, I don't predict David having a problem removing these advertisements, and I'm sure they'll be removed ASAP. As for blocking them for now, simply use a browser like Firefox with Adblock (extension), and block the source of the ad.

Back
Top Bottom