1 Year today since I started riding :D And a video to prove it!

Bahawolf said:
Thats a great skill to have man.. ;)
It looked beautiful where you were riding.. where was that?

We have our own field near by us, its in derbyshire in the Uk, very pretty place :)

Paradox said:
Awesome, How fast do you go on that thing? *now wants to start riding*

Do get into it...Second hand bikes are going dirt cheap nowadays and its the best fun in the world. I saved for 13 months for mine and Ive yet to regret it.

Motocross bikes arent about top end speed!! You wont even get above 40 on a dirt track. But they acclerate as qucik as any car or road bike :eek: Its insane!

40 mph.. hmm.. not bad lol, Thatd be cool running around all the open fields we got around here

i wonder if i could use that for quick transportation

Its a good video, used to own a couple of 125's which we used to throw around a field, but when I had a nasty accident on the street and was lucky to come out of it with only scrapes and bruises I decided it was time to go to four wheels, would love to have a bike again.

Paradox said:
40 mph.. hmm.. not bad lol, Thatd be cool running around all the open fields we got around here

Oh no! It goes much faster. Ive had it over 50 on tarmac not even in its highest gear. Im just saying that you wouldnt get above 40, with all the corners and jumps etc.

Here it is close up :D
pipe3.jpg

pipe2.jpg

cool video, nice bike too btw, looks like you keep it looking brand new. I mountain bike and i cant even keep my bike clean, and thats simple compared to what mxbike is to clean and maintain...

Paradox said:
I want one... How much did you pay for yours?

I paid £1500, but thats in the UK. You could get a 2001-02 model for about $1500 or less. I got mine off ebay!

Will said:
cool video, nice bike too btw, looks like you keep it looking brand new. I mountain bike and i cant even keep my bike clean, and thats simple compared to what mxbike is to clean and maintain...

It takes alot of wrench time to keep it running nice...I spent ages cleaning it to make it look like that. Looked rubbish when I first got it

d8_1_bsada.jpg

Nice man. I've tried riding dirt bikes before... but my sense of balance is so horrible, same with my hand - eye corridination. I spent more time crashing and getting hurt more than having fun.

Back
Top Bottom