General point!

setishock said:
I'll do it then. Point out the threads you think need to be remove and I'll look them over. If I think they need to go then they'll go. But only if they meet the criteria.
I agree, there are an increasing amount ot ineffectual threads, lame questions being asked, not worth the bandwidth, the problem is that members contribute to them, like sheep being driven into a pen & they become self-perpetuating.

Renegadeandy said:
Hi, cast your eye over most of the threads in the social lounge and you will notice that a couple are to do with specific people and seem to be acting like pms. For instance dear lhuser thread and alert paradox etc - the lateral i understand was needed as the pm box must have been full.

But to be honest with you guys - im new here and im already fed up reading threads which seem to be acting more like a chat room with one word posts than anything.

Please take note - and it shouldnt matter if im new and making a comment like this as its a fundamental not something which you need to build up over time to say.

Its only once every blue moon that happens. You've just joined at that blue moon. Dont worry about it.

But does it really piss you off that much, I mean really piss you off?

Whats especially annoying is when people post threads about how many posts they have....its so retarded.
Then you get responses like ...

"Wow, alot of posts"
"Good job"
"Cool"
"Awesome!"

Back
Top Bottom