7600GT. I need one of these.. But what one?

Xiggy said:
HERRO!!! guys that aspire psu doesnt have plugins for pcie16 video cards which im pretty sure is needed on the 7600gt...now the enermax has the plugin for pcie16 cards and has good amps....:)

Wait, so I need to plug the PSU into this card?

no the card will be fine with it...but get the enermax becasue u need pcie16 connectors and the aspire doesnt ahve them...or at least im pretty sure

What? Why do I need any other connections? I thought that TRD said I didnt need any. And I agreed with him, because, I didnt seen a need for one on the picuter..

So what exactly are you meaning? And why exactly are you saying that my PSU wont work?

Nah, I don't think so. I think it'll be right on par, not sure though...

Oh, that Seasonic looks nice! Those are high-quality PSU's.

I'm still slapping myself about getting the OCZ Modstream rather than the Powerstream... :(

I'm even looking for it on here too:

http://www.evga.com/products/moreinfo.asp?pn=256-P2-N553-AX

That's the official site for the 7600GT and it should be fine as long as you have a PCI-express x16 slot. There are no additional power slots needed for this card. I have one on the model I have, but it's different compared to the 7600GT. The power connector is on the card itself. I don't think there is a power connector for the actual slot itself.

oh so u dont need connectors...ok...nvm waht i said...maybe i can save some money now :)

Back
Top Bottom