7600GT. I need one of these.. But what one?

wiat corolloa do u have that aspire one or the enermax???...if u have the aspire one does it hold out good becasue i need to save some mula :)

I have that exact same Aspire model. I have it running for a month already and it's working good. No problems so far. It has 2 fans on it which is good as it gets rid of the heat faster. It says it supports P4 PCs, but they should change it to P4 equivalent so it doesn't confuse people. It comes with SATA power plugs too which I like. I'm using them on my hard drive. I feel it's a great PSU for the price and the specs are pretty good too compared to the more expensive PSUs.

Yeam Man EVGA is good it has higher clock and req a 350PSU you should do fine with that :D and a free game!!

TRD, that brings me to another question.

Will me P4, 3.0ghz with 1gb ram bottleneck this card in any way shape or form?

Well remember, that I cant OC my CPU, and I dont want to OC this video card, other then on special occassions. But, ill be keeping the clock speeds stock on this.

HERRO!!! guys that aspire psu doesnt have plugins for pcie16 video cards which im pretty sure is needed on the 7600gt...now the enermax has the plugin for pcie16 cards and has good amps....:)

No, it doesn't. It's a good combination.

You mean the power connector for the video card? It just uses a regular 4-pin molex power connector. I'm using it for my 7800GT.

Back
Top Bottom