7600GT. I need one of these.. But what one?

Half Evil

Golden Master
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...2E16814133150,N82E16814127095,N82E16814130283

That looks like my list. And I have a 375watt PSU. So, sense it looks like one of them needs a 400, that is probably outta the question. Or is there something that I could pull to get it to work. With out under clocking. The MSI for some reason looks like it wants to eat power. And ive heard that their packaging sucks anyways. So, I think ill steer clear of them. That leaves the eVGA and PNY

So basicly outta those, what brand. NeXuS said eVGA, and I think id have to agree, because of the free game. :D :confused:

Yes, get the eVGA. Age of Empires 3 rocks the house. I have it and it's very good. I would do it for the game too. It has a rebate on it so that's good. You should be ok with your PSU. If it does fry later on like what happened to me, then get a better PSU. In the meantime, you're all set for it.

I would probably bump up your PSU, so that you dont have problems in the future. Better to just do it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

Care to give me the cash to do it. Because the video care is already over budget. So.. Unless someone literally gives me a PSU, im SOL on that. Lol

Although, ive seen some cheap ones that I could always get AFTER I get the card.

TRDCorolla said:
Yes, get the eVGA. Age of Empires 3 rocks the house. I have it and it's very good. I would do it for the game too. It has a rebate on it so that's good. You should be ok with your PSU. If it does fry later on like what happened to me, then get a better PSU. In the meantime, you're all set for it.

Good idea, ill just run it till it melts :D

ya deffinately go with the evga card but i dont think it will be used at max with that psu, maybe u should save up for a psu as well then buy them both at the same time, OCZ powerstreams are VERY good

Hmm.. Well it needs a what, 150min? And I have a 375, so thats 15 more then min. Thats... Well, hmm. Its moderate.

Ill work up to a PSU after this for sure. Or maybe I can get Justins. Because he had one he was gonna give me.. a 420.

Yeah, that's another good point. It may not necessarily running at max power on it's standard settings. You meet the minimum requirements for the video card and I would save money on not buying the PSU just yet. Buy the video card, install it, then do whatever you want on it. I'm predicting there will be no problems at all with your PSU. It will run normally.

well dont just look at the wattage, look at the amps and the stabilty of it, the OCZ powerstream is very good because it has lots of amps and its rock solid stable when under load, mine doesnt fluctuate at all, so if u could get some money for one of those u will see an improvement

arrizx listen to me because im "amazing"...get teh evga becasue it is teh fastest ne ways...also get a enermax 460watt powersupply...im getting one and they have great reviews...here is a link...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817103464

it has great reviews and is great for the gamer...are u building a whole new computer...if so tell me what the setup is...thx

Back
Top Bottom