General point!

renegadeandy

In Runtime
Hi, cast your eye over most of the threads in the social lounge and you will notice that a couple are to do with specific people and seem to be acting like pms. For instance dear lhuser thread and alert paradox etc - the lateral i understand was needed as the pm box must have been full.

But to be honest with you guys - im new here and im already fed up reading threads which seem to be acting more like a chat room with one word posts than anything.

Please take note - and it shouldnt matter if im new and making a comment like this as its a fundamental not something which you need to build up over time to say.

Hmmm... Well, what can I do? What can anyone do? Its not like we can tell them not to post certain things. Its just kinda a rule of thumb on what to post here. And like, no one is doing anything overly stupid. So there is nothing that can be done. Although, I have to agree.

But, i've probably done some of that one word stuff to.

Oh well, unless there is spam, we gotta kinda deal with it :(

well just get someone with the power to delete threads that is online a lot and can get rid of them, and warn users who do it, a lot can be done.

Not really. Because I do things like that, people think I go on a power streak, they think im like turning into a Nazi.

And im not about to try and be god of the forum. That only gets me in deep shizz

well ignore them ok.... just do what you need to im sure david would back that up. Cos this problem is a little out of control.

I'll do it then. Point out the threads you think need to be remove and I'll look them over. If I think they need to go then they'll go. But only if they meet the criteria.

Renegadeandy said:
Hi, cast your eye over most of the threads in the social lounge and you will notice that a couple are to do with specific people and seem to be acting like pms. For instance dear lhuser thread and alert paradox etc - the lateral i understand was needed as the pm box must have been full.

But to be honest with you guys - im new here and im already fed up reading threads which seem to be acting more like a chat room with one word posts than anything.

Please take note - and it shouldnt matter if im new and making a comment like this as its a fundamental not something which you need to build up over time to say.

If you'd take time to read my Calling Paradox thread, you'll see that I asked to clear the PMS. I can't PM someone with a box full. It does happen, but less than before :)

As for the dear lhuser thread, I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom