Car Thread!

Re: Gallery: Your Car

Nahh man.. Well, I wouldnt doubt it. But still, id rather die like that then in my stupid bed at an old age. Jokin of course, but still, those things are so fun. They also great for wheeles. But to tell you the truth, any quad is good for me. As long as it will go faster then 50mph, and it has to look cool, so im not like embarrased to ride it, Lol.

Although.. A big JetSki would be nice. My parents have two Yamaha 700cc ir something like that, but I want a 1300cc :D

Dude !!! do you ride those on the lake were you live at??, btw someone hitted my car from the back it didnt bend or something just the paint came of and some prick dunno played witha frickin key or something on top of the paint on one of my headlighs im so f'ing pissed why ppl do that :(

Have you guys seen the new Honda FIT? What kind of car is that? That thing is like a miniaturized Geo Metro or something. I hope cars aren't getting smaller and smaller. Terrible. Must be for those who can't afford to buy gas, especially when gas prices are sky rocketing.

Back
Top Bottom