XP pro multiple displays

To be able to have dual display you would need to have to inputs on the graphics card, for example 2 DVI or a DVI and the normal monitor input (Sorry don't know the name of it)

There are many AGP cards which can support dual monitors, which are dirt cheap, particularly if you are only planning on using the graphics card for dual monitors, because you haven't mentioned about gaming needs or any other needs will do the job.

Remember if you are using two CRT monitors then you will probably need a DVI adaptor, which these days often come provided. If you are using LCD monitors then you will be able to connect without the need for an adaptor.

Lol, or unless your just minted.

The other connection is VGA Glasseye, and you can just buy a cheapy graphics card, and use the VGA output, and use the DVI with the VGA adapter.

I guess I was just bored when I made that little explanation of SLI :p

joxley1990 said:
Lol, or unless your just minted.

The other connection is VGA Glasseye, and you can just buy a cheapy graphics card, and use the VGA output, and use the DVI with the VGA adapter.

I guess I was just bored when I made that little explanation of SLI :p

Thats the one, I had a complete mental block when trying to think of the name.

john123 said:
wait, why would you need quad sli?

The more extreme gamers always want more power. I mean they could have the best computer in the world and still want more power.

Quad-SLI ensures the lasest, and future games to be played at max. settings with no lag what-so-ever.

LOL yyeaa.. @ the end of the year. xt gamers. will have an.. quad core cpu and quad SLI.. lol gettin crazy

Back
Top Bottom