2006 NBA Playoffs

Man, I love playoff atmosphere. Its great, cant wait till football season come back around. the Eagles are like the one team that is nice in philly. But man 2001 was one hell of a season for us. It was just great, everyone here was so hype when we came up with the game 1 double ot win. But after that...well you know the story

We're suppose to get another NFL team here in Los Angeles. No further developement yet on that topic. Oh man, I'm going to be stuck in front of my TV all day and my computer next to me working on my homework at the same time. I wish I can go to a game but the ticket cost are soo high. Tickets for the series going on now are completely sold out.

Thats sucks, well being a big fan trd are you any good at ball? Just wondering..

I'm pretty good in basketball. I was a starter for my JV basketball team in high school. I tried out for varsity, but my conditioning wasn't too good. I slacked off and didn't make the cut. I play for fun now. I can play the 1,2,3 positions, but more of the shooting guard and small forward spot. I can be swithced easily when I was playing high school ball. My main threat was basically outside shooting and coming off picks. I can also post up low if I need to. Coach says I have good inside moves. I hate running point because I create too many turnovers, lol.

Nice you sound preety good, now come over to Philly and play me 1-1. lol

I play a lot. I'm a good player, i started for my High School team as well. I play Point Guard all three years, averaged 17.2ppg and 8apg.

I would like to see Cleveland win it all, Lebron James is the best player in the post season so far. He's phenominal.

That was in high school and now, I'm as stiff as Robert Parish. If I want to play again, I have to get back to conditioning. I play like once a month in a gym or outdoors. Mainly just shootarounds now with an occasional game of horse or 21. It's rare that we get into a full game because we never have enough people around to play. Looks like the score right now for the Bulls game is 2-0, Bulls lead lol. Too early...

Wow, nice 17ppg. Not bad man, but around my school theres just way to much competition. So I dont play school ball, lets just put it this way 3500 people, and good percentage are black, and the nba is almost all black people. And no im not being racist its the truth they are just born to play!. Any how, im around 5'11 170. I can play point or forward but dont really like play center, more of a outside shooter. Lets put it this way, 5-5 game at the park going to 22 by 1's and 2's I get around 10 pts a game. Not amazing but im prrety good.

We play up to 21, must win by 2 points (if we both reach 20 points, then it's game point by 2 after that), going by 1 point each. All game in 21 that I play in are always so close. I end up losing more than half of it because I take too many outside shots instead of driving in for an easier shot. See how lazy I become? It's fun though because they're close games.

Yeah Dev that's really good. On 5-5 game i usually only get 6 or 7, but it's not my job to score. I can play 1 or 2. I'm not much of a forward, no post up game at all.

I'm a passer first, i love to make a impossible pass.

There was only 350 in my high school, and we stayed competitive with schools that have 2000 people, so we had a really good team.

Back
Top Bottom