whats that ghetto neighborhood in new york city?

It probably depend on which side of town you live at I guess. I remember there are parts of Queens that are pretty run down. THey probably improved the neighborhood since the last time I've been there.

Queens and The Bronz for sure! All the other places are actually how would I say this GOOD. Its just some parts of Ny have some issues.

no, the bronx and queens arent neighborhoods. they're 2 of the 5 buroughs of new york city. now stop suggesting them.

guys, i live on long island. Queens isn't bad, the Bronx isn't bad. some parts are really nice, and some parts aren't really nice. but common, i wouldn't classify them as ghetto. Especially Manhattan. I visit manhattan almost twice a month and I love it, and it's certainly not ghetto. Harlem, yes. It's ghetto.

joepic said:
guys, i live on long island. Queens isn't bad, the Bronx isn't bad. some parts are really nice, and some parts aren't really nice. but common, i wouldn't classify them as ghetto. Especially Manhattan. I visit manhattan almost twice a month and I love it, and it's certainly not ghetto. Harlem, yes. It's ghetto.
Actually, I was just going to post that.. ;)

Its really a misconception that all of New York City is some kind of ghetto. Joe and I live about an hour from the city, and I'm there quite frequently. The only part that isn't really pleasant, compared to the other parts, is Harlem simply because it looks rundown.

They have cleaned up Harlem a lot though, and continue to do so. I hope in a few years we can see Harlem to be a clean part of New York where people can enjoy themselves.. ;)

As for parts like Manhattan, their great.. ;)

When I hear Harlem I think Globe Trotters. I've never even heard of a Harlem as being A Ghetto place lol But then again, I'm in florida

Back
Top Bottom