Your First Experiences

looooool i remember i learned Copy paste on 2nd year of school :p i was so amazed that a comp could do that

My first experience was not so long ago, because I'm young. I used a computer running w98, it had 4gb hdd and 28mb RAM. It had no internet, so I used to spend the whole day inventing, I learned a lot, then I got internet, and started my journey. After some months, I came across Google and he taught me almost everything I know until now... :).

oh yeah, this one time, me and my friend went to a community center, and we found this computer that had like a 10mb hard drive. like 4mb of ram. a 33mhz processor. and dos. you could lock the cd drive with a key :p we kicked it a few times. it had a 5 1/2 floppy drive.

I started out with windows 95...I knew nothing...I used it to play pocket tanks and stuff. I usually just watched my friend and once I got my own I knew immediately that im going to use computers for the rest of my life. So here I am...

My first experience was playing games on Windows 3.11. Lemmings. That was fun, but ran slow. So I was trying to figure out how to make the PC faster, kind of like working on a car. Next thing I knew, I was learning about computers.

john123 said:
i still play pocket tanks. its an awesome game :D

here here, I have deluxe with every one of the expansion packs lol

My favorite is pineapple, Get 700 points if you use it right lol

I want to figure out which language it is written in so I can modify it to work over a network and have real time gameplay lol (maybe unlimited movements) thatd be cool

It started with a few things, Windows 95 + Munga Bunga's Hard Drive Killer Pro, both of which i knew dick about... however it sparked my intrest from there, and here i am now.

Back
Top Bottom