Free!

I agree I talked to my dad and we cleared it up so even if it is some serial rapist at worst case him having my APO address doesn't give him any information. Granted if he wanted my information he cuold easly get it if he got ahold of my business card. Which is how I believe he was able to contacted me so then the damage is already done. And frankly if I get this CPU i'll be so happy :) I mean seriously if everything he tells me is true i'll shit my pants, several times over. I mean somthing simliar happened to a friend of mine, he was on D1 LONG TIME AGO, a admin from blizzard contacted him asking him for contact information because he was chosen as a D2 tester this to him was unreal. He told the guy he'd take it, never believed it'd happen till he got the CD and CD key in the mail.

free? get outta here. who is this screwball? It's probly broken. funny for arrix to mention the brick. i was watching judge judy a few years back, and some guy bought an ipod off of ebay, and the other guy shipped a brick in the box.
...you better watch out. an opteron for free?? it might be broken.

well, maybe he isn't lying. if you do get it, you're one lucky guy

I decided not to get it, I had a friend whoc ould put it to better use. He had a geforce 7900 and all that stuff, he said once he gets it he'll get a new mob o and he is set.

Back
Top Bottom