why are ipods so popular?

Yeah but I'm sure there are bigger capacity batteries that don't actaully have to be bigger in that sense.

And I do get about 13 hours 11 minutes which is 1 hour off the stated time with my music at 192kbps, volume at 13-16 and no sound effects.

But it still doesn't really suffice for me. I don't like having to keep plugging things in...
I need the dock. I wouldn't mind so much then...

Though these types of batteries (Lithium Ion) don't like to be stored at full capacity all the time I've heard.

Well if you want to maximize your batteries efficiency, don't recharge every night or too often. Just let it drain all the way or almost all the way before recharging. This allows the juice left to be completely drained before you recharge the battery. This goes for pretty much any battery (cell phones etc.).

sorry to not read whole thread but

i would like to show a funny ads.

idislikeipod6qv.jpg

and its true!

Kage said:
Really though, battery life is the only thing lowering Creative down :( They aren't the worst though, but they need to work on fitting bigger batteries in components.

It is better than the ipod. I read reviews of them and they all said the Creative has better battery life, especially for video. It can play 4 hours of video while the video can only play 2. And my Creative Zen touch can go about 2 weeks without needing a recharge.

I agree with about everything Alvino says because it is true, ipods lack video format, etc. But I think that if everyone who bought mp3's bought them for tech specs, they would go with Creative. Also, Creative is a brand known for sound quality which is important in an mp3 player.

Yeah, the Creative is better than Ipod with battery life, and the Touch has a 24hour battery life, the new Vision M only has 14.

Creative shouldn't just go for whats out there. They should work on fitting bigger capacity batteries to help consumers. Not just because 14 hours is the max anyones using.

Sony have been using 30+ hour life batteries for ages, but I guess they have the upper hand, because the Atrac format uses alot less power than MP3...

i used to hate ipod more than anything in the world but once i bought one i loved it. you can mod it unlike other players, and it can play doom and other stuff and stuff and stuff.

yes, it can play doom, you know, doom the shooting game thing. i can tell everybody how if yall want...getting ready to move to texas.

drumthrasher said:
yes, it can play doom, you know, doom the shooting game thing. i can tell everybody how if yall want...getting ready to move to texas.
Kool

Back
Top Bottom