Modded CPU Watercooling Kit!

Memphis`

In Runtime
Im looking for something to cool my CPU a little better than it is getting at the moment. Looking into watercooling, but as i only have a very small case (Silverston Sugo-E) my choices are limited.
Was just wondering if, with a little modding, this could be used as a CPU watercooler?

http://www.thermaltake.com/2005/watercooling/cl-w0052TideWater/cl-w0052.htm

If not could anyone recommend any good small watercooling kits that would fit in my case.
Any help will be appreciated!

well there is a kit that has teh fan go on teh back of the case adn the lines run in...then teh thing to cool ur processor is screen on instead of the fan so its much shorter...i forgot where i foudn it though

edit: btw nice setup

Well im looking for something small that i can fit inside the case, the whole point in getting the Sugo for me was its ease of transport. There not anything smaller that i could possibly fit inside?
Xiggy said:
edit: btw nice setup
Cheers

That looks perfect. I only need watercooling for my CPU as well becasue the rest of my components run pretty cool, just because the CPU is directly under the PSU and thats the only thing that runs hot!
Will that do the trick then, if i get the 80mm version? Want temps in the low 30's, probably be able to do some overclocking then as well.

Yeah but his case is very small so he would have trouble fitting the radiator, pump, and resevoir inside of it.

Exactly, i dont have much space at all.
Which is why i was thinking the Thermaltake GPU cooler modded to a CPU cooler would be good, becasue i have a little space where my pci slots are.
But the coolermaster looks good as well. Which do you think would perform better?

Back
Top Bottom