Your First Experiences

my first computer ever was the canon innova media edition, i still have it...somewhere. I used to play wolfenstein on it, and lemmings. ahhh, lemmings. i really only played it for the music...

and then, we got our windows 98 machine. to tell you the truth, i dont know what the hell it was. we got it from some random computer store. we thought it was the best thing. my mom had to pry me off of it, since i would never leave the chair. i learned how to do everything, and started helping everyone with their little computer problems, and thats how it all started, pretty much. well, actually, i think I give all the credit to the lemmings

john123 said:
my first OS was dos. lol

my first computer was...i cant remember what kind it was. like 4 mb ram. lol

but then MY first computer was a windows 98 333mhz 64mb ram computer.

You used DOS?

Jesus, your 13!

I got my first computer around 3 - 4 years ago and i have really exploded in the amount I now know about them. I can code in html, php, DB PRO, VB6 and various other languages including Java which im currently learning.

So the first pc was an Athlon 850, 128 ram, Nvidia TNT2 Model 16 with Windows ME, and now i have several pcs, all high spec and i cba explaiing what they are (you probably wouldnt read it anyway)

just my $0.5!

I was like 5 and dad had this one computer, without even a mouse, he always complained cuz we couldnt play minesweeper. He had this graphic editing program that let you like, bend the people and stuff, well He let me on maybe once to play with the astronauts and I was done for a few years XP

Later on At 8 or so I get REALLY into it, we just baught a new one, and Dads showing me the ropes. Well, He was working by teaching other people html at the time, well after I got the hang of things, I started watching him, so by the time I turned nine, I started making pages of my own (maybe 5 months after first messing around with the new computer) and Ive been doing web design ever since lol I dont know, I think its cool that I started learning web design after so little experience with em lol (this is back when practically all of the web sites looked trashy (google 1.0 days XP)

My story is quite interesting. We were typing the ABC's on a computer many years ago, and i learned to cheat by COPY AND PASTING. That way i didn't have to type them over and over! :)

And then i discovered linux :D

Back
Top Bottom