Is there a way to fix this for free?

yeah i think the problem is fixed...at least i hope it is. Only time will tell for sure. And i was using google but i wasnt able to find any solid answers.

joxley1990 said:
You can just repair windows, that'll do it.

The thing is though, which might be as confusing to you as it is to me, I reformatted my harddrive and did a fresh install of windows. I did it to try and correct all the registry errors I was having before that. In fact, i reformatted once, it said it erased my harddrive (i also check by trying to start windows after erasing the harddrive and it was indeed gone) so i reinstalled windows and found that the problems still existed. So i redid it all one more time and found that the problem STILL was there. So I have no clue what is going on, and I also tried the windows repair but it didn't seem to do anything. If anyone knows why the windows registry would continue to be corrupt even after a fresh re-install then by all means explain!

Are you sure you are doing a complete format?

If you know for certain you are, it must be something you install..

I thought i was just re-installing over the old windows at first because the continual errors but the second time i made sure that i had reformatted properly. As far as i know i did it right. It did solve a couple audio issues that i was having...

Back
Top Bottom