Have you ever had your stereo up so loud your ears go numb?

I just got my new head unit and speakers... For little 3" full range speakers they get pretty darn loud! Then I tossed the sub that came with it and I'm using my 10" I've had for a little bit. I don't know if it's enough to make my ears go numb, but I can shake the whole house quite easilly(3 levels :p) I got some nice speaker boxes downstairs a 3 way setup. Maybe sometime I'll clean them up and reuse them. The speakers in it now, besides the tweeters, are blown or just junk. The crossovers probably are too weak as well.

I'll telly ou what makes ears go numb

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16836121120

Those puppies will do more then damage your ear drums they will knock your mointor off your desk, make your entire room shake, you know what make that your HOUSE, we took those babies too FULL VOLUME, walked outside and you could hear that stuf foutside standing on the street as if you had headphones on! His entire room was shaking in fact we broke a lamp because it fell off the desk because of teh shockwaves. However he has since been grounded... At about 3 AM he went to view some lets say speacil movies and his speakers were at full volume and he was so shocked he didnt' have time to turn it off and I think the entire neighborhood heard it...

David Lindon said:
That sounds like a nice setup you have there, I'll have to listen to nelly sometime to try it!

You really want a bass song?

Nelly; Featuring Paul Wall- Grillz

That has so much bass! You have no idea!!

Nik00117 said:
I'll telly ou what makes ears go numb

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16836121120

Those puppies will do more then damage your ear drums they will knock your mointor off your desk, make your entire room shake, you know what make that your HOUSE, we took those babies too FULL VOLUME, walked outside and you could hear that stuf foutside standing on the street as if you had headphones on! His entire room was shaking in fact we broke a lamp because it fell off the desk because of teh shockwaves. However he has since been grounded... At about 3 AM he went to view some lets say speacil movies and his speakers were at full volume and he was so shocked he didnt' have time to turn it off and I think the entire neighborhood heard it...

You know thats only 5.1 and 505continious watts.

My system is 300watts per speaker. And 150to the 14 with another 75 to the 12''.

600 total watts, and just over 1200Peak

With my Creative Inspire speakers, its fine for music with bass in places, but if songs are running mostly or completly on bass, its just all vibration and distortion, and hardly no sound :(

Have u ever used a wood plainer for an hour when the blades are blunt....my ears ringed for 8 days. No joke.

Back
Top Bottom