And the kid is back..

G35x

Golden Master
Just noticed my account is un ban. Well I just want to thank Arrizx for taking some time and hearing hankmy side of the story on aim, ts a bunch man. As for some of the other members I would like to thank, Joxley, John123 and Bahawolf the people who wouldnt let me leave lol. Well I guess thats about it, and hey look Mark im back, hope ur happy... :D

Hello :) Good to see you back :D So it wasn't your fault in the first place that you got banned, or what? (Oh yeah, thanks for the help you gave me with that RAM issue the first time I came here, lol)

to tell you the truth, I didn't know you were banned. But welcome back, it's good to have you here

Dev0115 said:
Just noticed my account is un ban. Well I just want to thank Arrizx for taking some time and hearing hankmy side of the story on aim, ts a bunch man. As for some of the other members I would like to thank, Joxley, John123 and Bahawolf the people who wouldnt let me leave lol. Well I guess thats about it, and hey look Mark im back, hope ur happy... :D
Good to have you back :D

Back
Top Bottom