Nintendo names new video game console

Yeah, and it can use one of those tilt thingys that the Xbox 360 uses for its light for what controler is being used on the consol. You know what im talking about?

I am really starting to like this Wii

It would probably be my second console if I had the money. I would probably buy the Xbox 360 first, then get the Wii after. It's pretty nice, I love how it's so compact.

mr.monger said:
you know, the controller is so awesome, theyre making a yakuza game where the controller is like a sword and you swing it where you want the sword to cut. personally, i think im gonna buy the revolution before i buy a xbox360 OR a ps3, because it just looks so much better.
That would be really cool :) Around when is the Nintendo Revolution (sorry, wii) going to be released or does anyone not know yet?

I've got to admit, even though I won't get one, I'm rather excited at the fact of the games that will be available, and I know my mate will probably get one, so party games galore :p :D

Haha, I wanna get my Xbox 360 so bad. But I'm going to go with a new video card first, THEN save up again for a Xbox 360. :D Becides, I'd rather wait for 2007 to get my Xbox 360. :D They're going to use the 65nm SOI manufacturing process on the Xbox 360's Tri-Core CPU, which will make it cheaper and run cooler. :D No word on whether ATI will make the 360's Xenos GPU transition to 65nm, but it would be cool if they did.

Back
Top Bottom