Urgent: A Threat To Cf?

Guys, I swear on my life, I would not upset you guys, for real guys, you just got to belive me, I did not right that, I am being true, either someone has got it in for me but that is not me for sure

Really, so then what is with all the spam that your xxcobraxx made?

Theres probably 15 spam threads made. And you dont want to upset us? Well either way it gives us something to do.

But say goodby to this account.

oh yeah, I also need to mention how you were going to get my mod rights taken away, along with having david unban you and a bunch of other bs. That worked out well :rolleyes:

Look ok, I was drunk that night and cant remember what I said or you said, but man I did not write that letter, belive you me, I aint a cheap person, I come here to help, I spammed the forums because I waas pissed of, and it is wrong for a mod to call a member An asshole :

http://i3.tinypic.com/ws1clf.jpg

Anyway like i am to say, I am sorry everyone and it want happen again, you can call me a prick/bullshiter or what ever, it dont harm me because you dont no me.

I am not a kid I am 18, anyway thank you for reading.

Well that email is stupid, are they coming to like kill everyone who uses the site?

No didn't think soo..

Back
Top Bottom