BEST PC SPECS competition

drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
wow...just happened to wanna reply to an old thread and i really found it. but my pc:
amd athlon 64 3700+, 1gb ram [would really like to know what kind so i can get more], 200gb wd hd/120 maxtor, and other stuffs. see my dxdiag here:
freewebtown.com/drumthrasher109/DxDiag.txt

my pc.. it's in my sig but uh...
AMD 3800+ X2 dualcore processor
1GB dual channel value corsair
250GB SATAII hitachi deskstar
eVGA geforce 6800GS
asus a8n-e nforce4 ultra

ok... i lose.

drumthrasher said:
............1gb ram [would really like to know what kind so i can get more]..........
Try this ....... CPU-Z Link

My spec's:
P4 3.2 HT Northwood
Asus P4C800E-Deluxe
2Gb Kingmax DDR400 (2.5-3-3-7 1T dual channel)
Asus GeForce 6800 Ultra 256Mb (425/1100 stock)
storage to 400Gb

I just split it for you, so you can continue to reply in it. Because im not supposed to let you guys reply in old threads. Sorry.

Well my current specs are in my sig. Within a week though im getting a opteron 146 and 2gb's G. Skill. Hopefully I can get this opteron to run at 3ghz stable. Then after that Im either going to get a DFI motherboard or get another gig of TCCD or UTT memory for benchmarking/overclocking.

My rig (not that great):

1.7ghz AMD Athlon XP 2000+
1gb DDR RAM
ATI Radeon PowerColor x850 XT 256mb
2 hard drives totaling 400gb
MSI KT4 Ultra motherboard

Mine's in the signature... Bwahahah, I love my PC.

By the way, Amish Kid, good luck with your Opteron! I've got my 148 running at 2.8 GHz rock solid at 1.425 volts, maximum load temperature of 51 Celsius. I know that's a bit high, but I don't care, it's still in the "good" range.

With that eVGA motherboard, though, you probably won't hit 3 GHz. THe DFI, however, should do it fine. My A8N5X won't go higher than about a 260 MHz FSB.

Jamxx said:
Mine's in the signature... Bwahahah, I love my PC.

By the way, Amish Kid, good luck with your Opteron! I've got my 148 running at 2.8 GHz rock solid at 1.425 volts, maximum load temperature of 51 Celsius. I know that's a bit high, but I don't care, it's still in the "good" range.

With that eVGA motherboard, though, you probably won't hit 3 GHz. THe DFI, however, should do it fine. My A8N5X won't go higher than about a 260 MHz FSB.
Well I have had this motherboard running at a 300fsb so I think it will be able to handle it. Im getting a 146 so hopefully I will be able to do atleast 2.8ghz stable for every day. Plus with the big typhoon my 3700+ at 2.5ghz with 1.5vcore stays under 40* C at load.

Back
Top Bottom