Help!!!!!!

terryt

Solid State Member
After recently installing limewire i downloaded a film and upon running it my computer completely froze i ran the nod 32 cleaner and it found a virus now i have never run Nod 32 before and it found a lot of stuff mainly trojans so i deleted them all right so far so good i deleted the film i had downloaded and then my computer froze again so i ran an adware scan and there was a few issues so i removed them my ewido won't come on so i deleted it from programes and downloaded Malware sweeper which found some items so i deleted them now heres where the fun starts i went back on limewire and it won't come on i click and nothing happens.I tested my broadband and it was okay i can surf and do anything but i went on you tube and had to download Java again [now it works] my questions are these 1.When the malware was doing the scan why did it scan files i have deleted like soul seek and old trial versions of software?.I thought once you deleted them it was gone? 2.How do i get rid of them? i have deleted/un-installed limewire and re-installed it three times and it still won't work i have currently on my system The usual crap internet explorer,abode,windows firewall and nod 32,xilisoft avi to dvd,Winamp,real player and wmp.All working fine i have tested everything and the only thing i can't use is Limewire i scan daily for ad ware and use my ccleaner every few hours what is going on?
I have only had the computer for a few monhts and it's crashed three times is there a web page i can go on to lern about computers and how to fix issues like this without hassling you lovely people?. :confused:

well.. i didn't read the whole thing, but if it's a virus.... system restore to an earlier time.

I tried that and it said it wasn't able to do it.I tried that after i scanned i tried about four diffrent points.No luck.

MikeReiner said:
Sounds like a mess. Did you try scanning your system with AVG?

Whats AVG? I scanned with Avira twice no joy.I scanned it with ad ware se,Microsoft anti-spyware,malware sweeper,tweek now reg cleaner pro,and did the following with systweak advanced system optimizer i ran the system and disk cleaner,registery cleaner and fixer,memory optimizer,reg defrag and optimizer,find duplicate files then i used my nod32 and removed all the rubbish then ran ccleaner for issues,ect. thats all i did i am currently defragmenting i have been here since 8am.

i don't like avg...get adaware, spybot s&d, windows defender, registry mechanic, anything you can find.

id try AVG free, also scan it with CCleaner, lavasoft ad aware, spybot search and destroy and the microsoft antispyware program, this should help you to clean up your computer.

Back
Top Bottom