Urgent: A Threat To Cf?

ArrizX said:
100% agreed. He tried to scare me that if I banned him, he could get my mod rights taken away. And that he could come back and 'have fun' with the forum. He also said he knows David well enough to what he will and wont do.

Its complete and utter BS. Screw this. Very intilligent letter. Although, just an empty threat.

thats what keith said... lmao, and look what happened to him

Yeah, its not that big of a deal. Its only a problem when its like pages. But really, the only problem with that is when my internet starts to be all slow at the worst of times. But, it gives me something to do :p

ArrizX said:
100% agreed. He tried to scare me that if I banned him, he could get my mod rights taken away. And that he could come back and 'have fun' with the forum. He also said he knows David well enough to what he will and wont do.

Its complete and utter BS. Screw this. Very intilligent letter. Although, just an empty threat.
How could he take away your mod rights? You mean, like by hacking and getting admin access or something?

Damn near all of them. Ever sense marks account thing, we have stepped up some stuff a bit. And nothing is going to happen. Nothing!

Back
Top Bottom