Urgent: A Threat To Cf?

recon 16 said:
I JUST GOT THIS EMAIL... FROM "RICK DANGER" NOT KIDDING THIS IS REAL, IM THINKING IT IS XXCOBRAXX...

Message to the mods:

That's right, it's not over yet. Just because I've been banned doesn't mean all your problems are solved. You see, in light of recent and past events I have come to the realization that the few people I made enemies with were actually the only friends I had (on the forums). I see now the everlasting, internal power struggle of the online community will never be satisfied and that there is no need for someone like me to be apart of it. Though, that doesn't mean I still can't have a little fun after I'm through writing this.

Message to the members:

I ask that you try and come to the same realization as me, be smart, be intelligent, be independant, and most of all, realize your surroundings...anaylize them.
That said, I know that I cannot just change peoples minds like that but I can give you that push-start you need and from there it's up to you. I know that the majority of the people belonging to the forums are intelligent enough to make there own decisions.

-Goodbye

(for now)
I'm 99.999% certain it's cobra, that's just his style, empty threats, he's clever/crafty, but not that clever, he's quite young, & he'll be fuming, chewing his nails & thoroughly p*ssed off, don't let him spook you, that's what he is trying to do, demoralise members, fat chance!!, right guys?? ;)

Brookfield said:
I'm 99.999% certain it's cobra, that's just his style, empty threats, he's clever/crafty, but not that clever, he's quite young, & he'll be fuming, chewing his nails & thoroughly p*ssed off, don't let him spook you, that's what he is trying to do, demoralise members, fat chance!!, right guys?? ;)
I'm sure even if any banned members attempts to hack or damage or whatever to the forum David is smart enough to secure it and, if, god forbid, it is hacked or anything David can fix it...

But, the threat doesn't seem to be referring to anything like that.

Guys, these are little young idiots - who dont thikn before they speak, its very hard to hack a server, and its very easy to secure one - to be honest, the amount of interest this has created to him is most likely his success, so stop tipping fuel on the fire, and dont give him the reaction he is probing for! Get out and enjoy the sunshine wooooo such a nice day!

Renegadeandy said:
Guys, these are little young idiots - who dont thikn before they speak, its very hard to hack a server, and its very easy to secure one - to be honest, the amount of interest this has created to him is most likely his success, so stop tipping fuel on the fire, and dont give him the reaction he is probing for! Get out and enjoy the sunshine wooooo such a nice day!
Yeah, I know it is very hard to hack a server, and hopefully this 'Dev' person doesn't know how...

I'm not trying to draw attention to him either, I was just saying everyone should really take a precaution because there always is the slightest chance something bad could happen.

I dont know dev made that letter. He was banned after it was put out. Although, I think it was either xx cobra xx or amorssang or computergen.

I didnt even read it. Well, not most of this thread. Its just I dont think that Dev would do that.

Brookfield said:

100% agreed. He tried to scare me that if I banned him, he could get my mod rights taken away. And that he could come back and 'have fun' with the forum. He also said he knows David well enough to what he will and wont do.

Its complete and utter BS. Screw this. Very intilligent letter. Although, just an empty threat.

dev was banned afterwards... i recon its cobra, hunter or one of those other loosers...

i dont mind cleaning up the spam either...

Back
Top Bottom