Graphics card probs?

uid=[0]

Daemon Poster
I just picked up a new graphics card, an nVidia GeForce 7300, and when I first installed Age Of Empires 3, and tried to run it, it kicked back an error saying "your computer does not meet the minimum requirements to play this game" - "0MB memory on graphics card." So I updated the DirectX 9.0, and updated the game as well as the drivers for the graphics card, and now everything works great. Anyone know why this may have done that? Im not too much of a gamer but to play sometimes, and just thought someone on here might know.

It's probably because it was because of the old drivers man, maybe the game needed the drivers to be up to date and direct x that's probably what it meant by minimux requitements.

HEYA UID :D

yes it was just that the computer wasnt recognizing the card very well...but u got it now so no more worrys

When You upgrade to DX9, AOEIII can actually recognise your card. If you don't the technology is too old for it to be recognised correctly (Hence, the 0MB)

ahh ok gotcha, thanks! Thats what i thought, but i wasnt sure, so i thought i would just ask and make sure i wasnt missing anything.

Back
Top Bottom