a british guy hacked nasa and the pentagon

just wondering was this all over the news in England Kage? cause it sure wasn't over here in Australia. hmm i have doubts if this is real or not...

rem sleep..... i just want to take this time to say there is nothing in the world i like more than dreaming. i could dream into oblivion if given the chance... i really envy the people in comas, because i imagine they are dreaming that whole time.

70 years and 1.25 million dollar fine is really harsh, seems to me like another US power trip, just to try to scare other people from trying the same thing.

u cannot get put into jail for 70 years! because it wouldn't matter about the fine if your going to be in there until you die.

Will said:
70 years and 1.25 million dollar fine is really harsh, seems to me like another US power trip, just to try to scare other people from trying the same thing.
Oh, the good ol' United States. :D

The whole story. LOL Technically I could still down any gov agency if I had teh hacking skills and be considered a minor :) But then again I don't got teh hacking skills.

Back
Top Bottom