Ipod Or Creative?

Yeah I agree. That player does have a very good battery life.

Yeah, its a shame really, how dumb minded people who steal stuff from people, can only see a player as an Ipod with no other alternatives.

Thats great for people though that don't have an Ipod :p

As for that cell phone thing. Thats wrong!
Some people rely on cell phones for contacting of people, and if something happened to them on the way home/way there, a cell phone is needed these days.

If people kept them on silent though, and so on vibrate, they wouldn't have this problem.

I wonder if theres a way of when you walk into the school, a signal being sent to the phone to make it silent.

Different signals for different makes of phone?

Nokia,
Seimens,
Sony,
Moterolla, etc

Zack_Wylde said:
my zen touch; you can hear the HDD too :eek: *click wirrrrrrrr! clck* ^_^
just because ipod seel the most dose not make them the techinal best
by looks of it creative ones are cheaper than ipods :eek: ^.^
i actually dont like the ipod interface either ... :eek:
or the looks of an i pod
*grabs all the ipods in the world* .... *smash smash smash* ^_^ =P

Wow your funny...and cool, not to mention the spelling.

Sorry Creative users tech specs and features dont make the mp3 player any better....ill bring up a perfect analogy, Dell computers great specs but i would rather use a dell as a door stop then a personnel computer.

5 Reasons ipods are better then Creative.

1. Itunes is soooo much better then creative media source i should know ive had both and i had a creative FIRST to prove im not biased.

2. Clickwheel, sorry its just really really nice.

3. Looks, what can I say its a factor

4. Price, Ipods are about 30$ cheaper for the same storage space.

5. Accesories and mods linux for ipods cases for ipods NOTHING for creative products.

And by the way is anyone going to ever use a voice recorder, and whats the use of an fm radio if you allready have all your favourite music on the device.

The user interface for ipods is just much better and thats why so many people prefer it.

iPods are overrated. That's all I'll say. Haha, great analogy. :rolleyes: What did you get on your SAT score? 300? Well, I do hope you remembered to put your name on the test too, because that scores you 200 points. :)

I'm going to be watching keenly on Iaudio players in the next 2 years or so.
For sound, I believe they can't be beaten.

The sound with the added BBE, and Mach3Bass just has to be heard to be believed, making even the worst of speakers sound good.

As soon as a new 30GB-40GB version comes out, I'd be very tempted.

The new 4GB model rivals the Nano, and I believe, wins hands down, no contest.

Back
Top Bottom