Xxxcobraxxx / dev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Xxxcobraxxx

I have to say these people MUST know that when they create multiple accounts under the same IP address they are going to get permantely banned. Especially someone like Dev who has posted and been around long enough to know this. So he got what was coming to him and so I hope he is glad to be permanently banned.

PerfectSK is another account under his IP. What do you guys make of that?

Distortion88 said:
I have to say these people MUST know that when they create multiple accounts under the same IP address they are going to get permantely banned. Especially someone like Dev who has posted and been around long enough to know this. So he got what was coming to him and so I hope he is glad to be permanently banned.
But what about people that register and/or post from public computers? I mean, I do that lots of the times and now I really hope nobody else registers or posts from that place, will I get banned then?

:confused:

Jordan Pardy said:
But what about people that register and/or post from public computers? I mean, I do that lots of the times and now I really hope nobody else registers or posts from that place, will I get banned then?

:confused:
In a case like that, I'm sure you could explain what happened to the moderators.

As for Dev being banned.. he is a friend, and I'm sad to see that he would go as low as that. I'm sorry that people are giving up their own reputation, just because their friend got banned, for their own actions. I'm sorry that it had to come down to this.. but in these things, you make your own fate unfortunately.

Good work moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom