Xxxcobraxxx / dev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Xxxcobraxxx

~mr mixx~ said:
Now before anyone gets a bad taste in their mouth, let me make one thing crystal for you..The Mods are here to do a job and to maintain the forum, it's been clear that the member has been warned on many occasions.

There are so many warnings: And then there is Action.. We Mods are not the bad guy's, we are merely doing the job that was apointed to us. And i'm outie..
It's great that we do have good mods here at ComputerForums.

nightwish, one more post like that and your out of here. im getting bored with your posts now.

ArrizX-
Dev's ip taken out for security reasons. And banned by fellow mod for three accounts. One of which made 20+ spam threads. Aimed at me and Mark

Mark... umm... I'm not complaining here... but its kinda better not to post his IP here for his security's sake.

NVM, another mod in the staff lounge took care of him. Taking out ip now.

Check post 13

mark thorpe said:
nightwish, one more post like that and your out of here. im getting bored with your posts now.

ArrizX-
Dev's ip taken out for security reasons. And banned by fellow mod for three accounts. One of which made 20+ spam threads. Aimed at me and Mark
How long is Dev banned for?

Looks like a perm to me. His ip also contains the ip of the 'comp' spamming account. Also the account of one other. And we are deciding if we are to perm that other one or not.

Man.. He was a good guy too. But also hunters friend, and now hunter hates me. So its understandable...

I must agree with Brookfield, he was somewhat of a nut, and one min, he would be decent and the next he would be a dick. thanks for banning him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom