myspace group

Haha, screw using MySpace for half naked women...:rolleyes: What do you think BitTorrent and my internet bandwidth is for? :p Haha...

alvino said:
Haha, screw using MySpace for half naked women...:rolleyes: What do you think BitTorrent and my internet bandwidth is for? :p Haha...
exactly!!! :D

or just use peer-to-peer program, ie limewire

I like Myspace...

The only people in my friends list are people I actually know in real life...

I use it to keep in contact with people that I don't normally see because I've moved away from my hometown, and when i'm back they live out of town so I don't see them anyway.
I also use it to keep in contact with a few friends who are currently abroad travelling since they can use it to easily send emails, bulletins and update a blog of what they are up to...

but yeah, for all the bulletin whores, people who just add indescriminantly, bands that want to be on your friends lists and 1000 people long friends lists who they don't even know...
myspace is gay.

Well i should join the group, i use myspace to meet local people and keep in contact with friends.

It's not emo, their's plently of people on their who are perfectly normal and not all
of the guys wear black and wear makeup.

And it's not "gay". Something that would be gay is a gay site where people hook up for one night stands, such as XY.

So yeah, i will join that group.

root said:
I like Myspace...

The only people in my friends list are people I actually know in real life...

I use it to keep in contact with people that I don't normally see because I've moved away from my hometown, and when i'm back they live out of town so I don't see them anyway.
I also use it to keep in contact with a few friends who are currently abroad travelling since they can use it to easily send emails, bulletins and update a blog of what they are up to...

but yeah, for all the bulletin whores, people who just add indescriminantly, bands that want to be on your friends lists and 1000 people long friends lists who they don't even know...
myspace is gay.
Yeah, if you add people you don't know just to have a big friends list its kinda weird. I guess MySpace is okay for a meeting place for friends, but still, there are better sites on the internet,

Lol :D

OK... so tchnically myspace isn't gay...

but I'm using the word out of context.

I'm not joining, mainly because I don't know anyone from here in real life, the closest I've come to knowing someone is finding out that I once lived in the same town as them,
we already have a forum, (here), so I don't see the point in joining a group to post in a new forum with the same members!

I have nothing against myspace, I just think that some people can get a little addicted to it, that's all

Jordan Pardy said:
Yeah, if you add people you don't know just to have a big friends list its kinda weird. I guess MySpace is okay for a meeting place for friends, but still, there are better sites on the internet,

Lol :D
yeah. i normally just add ppl that i actually know. or people that i will actually talk to. and i have some celebs in there too. but its their actual site. so if they have something to say, i can read it.

anyway, i guess root is right... it is kinda pointless to join another forum with teh same people as here. i guess i never thought of it. :)

Back
Top Bottom