noob :(

11-21_Welcome_Sign.jpg

sorry if i stole your idea, i just thought this was a funny pic

welcome im recently new also!
everyone is so helpfull its ridicoulus(sp) its too late
and everyone is so nice

enjoy your time :D

hey welcome and by the way why wouldn't we let you in our community your cool it's alright

to baha and night wish, oh no we goin down in comptin tonightmy boy baha vs. night we gonna throw down tonight. place all bets here j/k no bets will be placed

Nightwish said:
Your a tough cookie. "Your post has been REPORTED"

Oh...My...God..Could this be the end of my life...?
I told you before, DON'T be sarcastic, & don't be abusive, [the "SHITE" post] what sort of impression is this giving to newcomers, stop it now!! if you won't listen to Bahawolf, listen to me, or you'll have a lovely l-o-o-o-o-ng holiday. :mad:

Hackslayer said:
hey welcome and by the way why wouldn't we let you in our community your cool it's alright

to baha and night wish, oh no we goin down in comptin tonightmy boy baha vs. night we gonna throw down tonight. place all bets here j/k no bets will be placed
Include me; Nightwish, Baha & me, see post 15.

oh no baha and night are swinging oh no all the sudden who's this maurice jumps in oh it's double team now night going for a left hook baha ducks maurice gives the close line oh no what's this baha grabs a chair maurice dropps the tomb stone baha hits him in the back

what the baha throws the chrair misses and hits someone watching o crud it's a state brawl

Hackslayer said:
oh no Bahawolf and Nightwish are swinging, oh no, all the sudden who's this? Maurice jumps in, oh it's double team now, Nightwish going for a left hook, Bahawolf ducks, Maurice gives the close line, oh no, what's this? Bahawolf grabs a chair, Maurice drops the tomb stone, Baha hits him in the back.
What the?, Bahawolf throws the chair, misses, and hits someone watching. oh crud, it's a state brawl
Ha ha, very funny, you've got it wrong though, my fight's not with Bahawolf, he & I are in agreeance.
Enough now, you wag, :( this is serious business.
Notice, I've cleaned up your quote, at least in this reply, tut, appalling grammar, spelling, non-use of capitals, lol.
nono.gif

Hackslayer said:
oh no baha and night are swinging oh no all the sudden who's this maurice jumps in oh it's double team now night going for a left hook baha ducks maurice gives the close line oh no what's this baha grabs a chair maurice dropps the tomb stone baha hits him in the back

what the baha throws the chrair misses and hits someone watching o crud it's a state brawl

Just like a really crappy Smackdown! episode.

Back
Top Bottom