Gallery: Your Pets

Re: Post pictures of your pets!!!

Deathstar said:
EDIT: @ mark thorpe ....... what else do you feed the lizard apart from locusts?

She gets locusts and superworms daily normally, crickets very occasionally, and waxworms very occasionally. i also offer her veggies every day, kale, spring greens, things like that... she costs me about £7-10 a week to feed/take care of...

not all those animals are mine, quite a few are at the sanctuary i work at... but that place is basiclly my second home... lol, im down there alot, been working there for bout 4 years now..

Seti, cute pics! love kittens :D we had some born at the sanctuary last year... TINY! sooo cute...

mark thorpe said:
She gets locusts and superworms daily normally, crickets very occasionally, and waxworms very occasionally. i also offer her veggies every day, kale, spring greens, things like that... she costs me about £7-10 a week to feed/take care of......
I have a couple of wild native frill necks that live around our neighbourhood, you can get to within a foot or so of them, next time I see them I'll try for some pics.

My Kitty that had to be put to sleep
I love and miss my kitty :'(
I have lots of pics

19pj.jpg

Brookfield said:
I have squrrels in my garden, red ones, in England, the greys have decimated the reds, we on the Isle of Wight are lucky, we're one of only two areas in England that have thriving colonies of reds, nice pics by the way!
thumbs.gif

Cool, we have about 10 black squrrels by our house. They awesome looking, but we monstly have grey squerrels. One day while i was helping my mom plants flowers, a squrrel all of a sudden just jumped on my shoulder and just sat there. I grab it and started petting it and it just laid there in my hands! We guessed somone found it hurt as a baby and raise it and let it go. We kept it for a few weeks and let it loose in the forest. We wanted it away from people so it wouldent run up to some old lady, scare her, then she steps on it or somthing. That was pretty cool, we used to have 5 baby squrrels that my grandpa found, there nest was blown off the tree, and when he came out cats were attacking them. So he gave em to us and we kept them untill they were adults and let them free in the woods. I love squrrels :)

the first cat looks emo

the second looks scary.

and whats wrong with the third ones eye?

Soory bout the move of this thread, but it too belongs in the Gallery...lol
hope you don't mind, just keeping things tighty..;)

Anyhoo, i posted my dog before but it got lost awhile back..here's he is again
And yes, he's wearing a sweater, it was cold that day.

DSC00488.jpg

Deathstar said:
I have a couple of wild native frill necks that live around our neighbourhood, you can get to within a foot or so of them, next time I see them I'll try for some pics.

Cool, your in australia then... know anything about Storr's monitors? im thinking of getting 3 of them... dunno if i can afford them yet, but im gonna try to get them...

Back
Top Bottom