Why, California?

Nik00117 said:
Arnlod has admitted to useing setorids. Its not like its a big theory that if he used them, in sevaral inteviews he admitted to using them. And really you do loose some muslc mass, it largely demandson your diet. If you eat right you can pretty much maintain the bulk of your muscle mass even if you are a coach potato however example me after about 2 weeks of not working out I go back to the gym my weights are always lower granted its much easier to fly back up.

IDC what arnold looks like anyways.

Frankly weights are great, running etc are too hard! There is this old man on a weight lifting forum he is 72 years old and has been at weights since he was 17 granted his weights today are much lower then what they used to be but he is still pretty buff. So if it becomes al iftime hobby you never have the problem.

he admitted to using sterioids when they were legal, and then to only using them to maintain muscle mass, not build it.

nexus you are a punk, i dont see what there is to hate.

mr.monger said:
nexus you are a punk, i dont see what there is to hate.

I think we already got into this on the immigration thread...lol..start a new thread if you want to argue about that.

Badger, what are you saying? 50 is not that old...

Whether its fake or not, I don't think anyone pictured him being in perfect shape forever..

He hasn't been in any movies lately, or anything..
And he is aging..

Hopefully hes enjoying life regardless of his physical status.

Meh, who cares? I don't see why people should make a big deal out of this. The guy is getting old, AFAIK he doesn't make movies anymore, so why should he give a damn about staying in tip top shape?

...Why does he give a damn? because hes a bodybuilder and thats his passion, lol. What better reason to give a damn. And just because he has been busy being governor doesnt mean he wont still be making movies later on in his life.

I just asked me dad "The body builder" He said its real, because hes over 50 some. But still so is my dad, and hes still way more toned then Arnold now. So, hmmm... I guess its kinda up in the air.

Back
Top Bottom