Your Video Game Collection

NeXuS said:
LOl Tiberian sun was fun haha

It sure was!

EA has announced Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars! :D It's scheduled to release in 2007. It's been so long since they returned to the Command & Conquer series' roots...the game that made them popular. Well, it was really the game that made Westwood Studios popular, although they got bought out by EA.

cc_screen001.jpg

LukeD said:
elitemaple, it was great man, very decent storyline, with tons of side missions. Do you like lord of the rings style stories? It is sort of like that type of Medieveil/fantasy conflict story. 3 Main cities with lots of characters and lots weapons and armor etc... There is tons of side missions that integrate ok. Overall, I give it a B, definetly worth playing all teh way through. It can be pretty challenging at some points.

I play WoW....alot...So yeah, I love those types of games. I played the demo but it didn't do a great job explaining the game.

also, my games include.

CS
Half Life 2
GTA San Andreas
WoW
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Rise of Nations
Halo
Sims Deluxe
Far Cry
Tiberian Sun.

WoW is definetly my favorite and I have a lvl 60 Warrior with 8 epics raiding BWL Vael atm.

alvino said:
It sure was!

EA has announced Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars! :D It's scheduled to release in 2007. It's been so long since they returned to the Command & Conquer series' roots...the game that made them popular. Well, it was really the game that made Westwood Studios popular, although they got bought out by EA.
OMG i didnt know alvino!!! wow!!!! TIberian Sun was one of my fav and C&C 95 they gping to their roots again i just cant wait till it is realed now you made me anxious :D:D:D:D

alvino said:
It sure was!

Now is that going to follow the Tib Sun storyline with NOD and GDI ?

NBA LIVE 2006
Madden 2006
Call of Duty
Call of Duty 2
Starcraft W/ Expansion Broodwar
Counter-strike 1.6
Need for Speed:Most Wanted

I believe that's all.

Anyone have any clue why I no longer have my 7800GT? I DON'T GAME ;P Hehe...

TOC Race Driver II(PC)
Grand Turismo 3(PS2)
Resident Evil 4(PS2)

Um...everything else is over about 5 years old :p

Neverwinter Nights
Battlefield Vietnam
Call of Duty
Half Life-2
Battlefield 2
Far Cry
Battlefield 1942
Sniper Elite