ads

okay, lol, the whole point of what David said is. People that block the advertisements using adblock or whatever, ComputerForums is advertisement-funded meaning if everyone blocked the advertisements, how would CF survive?

Not many people get that concept, this site isnt free, STOP AD BLOCKING THIS SITE, thats how David makes money to keep it going, If you all respect him so much, unblock them and give them a click everyonce and a while.

I click on them at home, but on dial up they take so long to come up i get sick of waiting.... hehe

Infinity said:
Not many people get that concept, this site isnt free, STOP AD BLOCKING THIS SITE, thats how David makes money to keep it going, If you all respect him so much, unblock them and give them a click everyonce and a while.
Exactly. :D

Well Opera browser doesnt get any ads like that at all. Although... I cant say the same for IE.

I get the same ad over and over....sorry, the same two ads...? Maybe there's something wrong with the script or something because its not very random anymore..

I dont know. But when I was at school, this green one came down from the top banner ad, and I had no way of Xing out of it. So I just kinda scrolled down the page and let it sit, and it finally went away.

Back
Top Bottom