Why, California?

Nik00117 said:
Your dad was most likely a natural builder then. he wasn't a natural builder.

Have you seen this guy in public lately?...hes as healthy as possible and still has tons of muscle mass. Or you can watch one of his later movies like T3 or Collateral Damage and you can see that its very obvious someone was just having abit of fun with this picture.

Nightwish said:
Have you seen this guy in public lately?...hes as healthy as possible and still has tons of muscle mass. Or you can watch one of his later movies like T3 or Collateral Damage and you can see that its very obvious someone was just having abit of fun with this picture.

thats what my dad says, and i wanna find the guy who did that picture and kick him in the nuts so hard he'll fly to the moon!!!!!!

Hackslayer said:
that pic was when he was about twenty and he's 50 somthin now over years of not working out and eating fatning foods it's possible
I read about him in a fandom mag, a long time fan was very alarmed about his appearance, excess pumping iron can do this to you, a friend of mine looked a lot like Arnie in his prime, but when he reached 45, his pecs etc hung off his frame in flaps.

ArrizX said:
I dont think thats real. I mean, he cant loose that much muscle mass. Impossible. My dad is a body builder, he stoped lifting for a long time, but never lost muscle mass, just muscle tone. So, therefore, fake.
No fake I think Arrizx, see post 15!

I think that's all i needed to see. I think i'll stick to sports and running instead of lifting weights to get in shape.

I was thinking about joining a gym. Now i think i'll stick with my normal routine.

Arnlod has admitted to useing setorids. Its not like its a big theory that if he used them, in sevaral inteviews he admitted to using them. And really you do loose some muslc mass, it largely demandson your diet. If you eat right you can pretty much maintain the bulk of your muscle mass even if you are a coach potato however example me after about 2 weeks of not working out I go back to the gym my weights are always lower granted its much easier to fly back up.

IDC what arnold looks like anyways.

Frankly weights are great, running etc are too hard! There is this old man on a weight lifting forum he is 72 years old and has been at weights since he was 17 granted his weights today are much lower then what they used to be but he is still pretty buff. So if it becomes al iftime hobby you never have the problem.

Back
Top Bottom