iPod or Creative Zen?

Wow...what the hell is wrong with you? Can you not respond without insulting anyone? That's his opinion, respect it. Obviously, no one respects your opinion. Yes, no one cares about your opinion. Challenge me. Oops, but I forgot, you got banned. Asshole.

Yeah, that users not worth the effort if you ask me.

I now know you can get a convertor, but no where stated that you could. Surely you would have expected the manual to, but no.

My opinion with the not so good sound still stands mind you :p

One complaint against the Creative players is the touch bar. It's WAY too sensitive, even when adjusted to it's lowest sensitivity.

You do actually get used to that though, so that it becomes as easy as pie, and very accurate. I got used to it in about an hour or so.

The first time a mate picked it up, he was just putting his finger on it, sliding and letting go. The idea is to put your finger on it, and then slide, and let go when you've finished. It works alot better that way, and is really accurate.

ipod ipod ipod ipod ipod ipod ipod ipod ipod ipod ipod ipod ipod ipod ipod !!!!!!!!!!!! i used to HATE HATE HATE ipod's until i bought one. it is better than a lot of people thinks! you can mod it to play doom and any game boy game you want.

Awesome. I love the iPod's design, heck, anything designed by Apple is pretty damn secksey, but I just don't like the technical specs and the price. However, I do like the iPod's vast selection of accessories, like cases.

In what way is it better than you thought?
And in terms of modding, thats good and all, but its a music device.

I've read something on the net about audio quality and these were listed. 1 being the best sounding:

Sony HD range,
Iaudio (I have to agree for this to be the best in my eyes)
Creative,
and dead last behind everything else, Ipod.

They did argue though that since you'd be using it out on the streets, etc, why does audio quality matter when you have all your music with you.
I just don't agree with that.

WHAT TO DO:

Apple being the corporation they are, could easily make the audio better. Adding a custom EQ, and better audio techniques, like what Iaudio use (BBE, etc) to improve on bass and what not.

So why don't they? It makes sense...

If they did that, I'd be more keen on them, because thats all they need!

Back
Top Bottom